H&M waste collection!

This post was: 



so this is the result of waste fabric from the Lanvin heart H&M collection. they had a lot of leftover fabric that they used for this collection. i love the idea of not letting anything get wasted. and i hope they do this again with other colaborations...
you can tell the designers had to be a little more creative with this one, but i kinda like it. i think some of it will be great statement pieces for the summer, and it fits in well with the colorblocking trend that is coming up again this season.
my favorite is the black&white jacket, and the top with squeres... not so queen in the dress though....

so what is your favorite?

<3

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bags (of course!)
    I don't mind that dress, but I adore the checker style top too!
    I've never really thought of designers using their waste, but I love it!
    the pieces also fit in with the stripe trend this season.
    xoxo
    Freya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have followed you darling!
    xoxo
    Freya

    ReplyDelete