inspirational outfit #3 - 50s

This post was: 
inspirational outfit #3 - 50s

I really long for summer, or actually just spring. this yucky rainy gray weather has gotten me looking for the perfect wegde for spring. i found them, but out of my price range

- and also looking for the perfect 50's skirt. and note to self. i need a cheap pretty felt hat. !

and also the look on the left is primark ss11... why dont we have primark here?? give me thank you!

- have a nice sunday. now dream away for spring!


7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for comment!
    That's make me really happy<3

    i love this post!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for summer, I have an outfit like this that I'm just waiting to wear on a nice hot and beezy summer day :) I just need to get one of those hats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration! love this look. following you now, hope you can follow back =)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post! Love the maxi skirt and earrings.
    Enter the give away of my blog if you want!

    xxx
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floral busiter, thats something i'm looking for this summer as well as the floppy hat and sheet skirt!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there!
    I now follow your blog, and I would really appreciate if you followed mine too :)

    // fashionworldofolivia.blogspot.com

    Your blog is so great !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post. You blog is great. I'm following you now. Hope you are follow me back. All the best, talk soon
    http://wedding-planner-costa-azzurra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete